Here’s how to open the book on your PC or Mac computer or laptop in the Kindle App:
- Make sure your device is turned on and connected to wi-fi or mobile internet
- On your computer or laptop, navigate to this page (if you’re not already on your mobile phone or tablet right now): click
- If you’re using your laptop or computer right now, just click this link to download the ebook: click
- If asked “Are you sure you would like to download this file?” tap “Yes”.
- The file will download to your computer or laptop.
- Locate the ebook file you just downloaded (usually in your “Downloads” folder) and right-click or two-finger-click (for MacBooks) on the file. Then select “open with” and then select the Kindle App to open your book.