Option 1: Direct Download
- Open your Kobo Tablet and make sure it’s connected to wi-fi or mobile internet
- On your Kobo tablet, navigate to this page (if you’re not already on your mobile phone or tablet right now): click
- If you’re using your Kobo tablet right now, just click this link to download the ebook: click
- If asked “Are you sure you would like to download this file?” tap “Yes”.
- The file will download to your device and will be available inside your Kobo App in your books library.
Option 2: Transfer via Computer
- Use a computer (not a mobile device) to download this file: click
- Connect your Kobo device to your computer using the supplied USB cable and locate the device in Windows Explorer or Mac Finder (usually in “My Computer” or “Devices” on Mac).
- On your computer, locate the ebook file you just downloaded
- Drag the ebook file from your computer onto your Kobo device
- The book will appear in your library